Thursday, September 8, 2011

Waldo Canyon (counter)

7 Miles 56:57
10:15 am) sunny & cool
First time I have timed myself running this counter clockwise.
I have heard it is harder this way. Well my time today suggest
it's not really harder this way. It's hard but both ways are
equal in my opinion. Time will tell after I do some more runs
going both ways.
I thought today the parking lot would be empty after all kids
are back in school and adults should be working right? Wrong
19 cars when I arrived and 25 cars when I left.

B/TB/81

2 comments:

HappyTrails said...

Clockwise seems to have the nicer flow though - don't you think? Either way is hard - you can tell by the way people look at you when you are running it! :)

Brad Poppele said...

Steve, I do like clockwise better and it does seem to have a better flow to it. However it was a nice change to go the other way. You get a whole new perspective running it the opposite way. Yes I do get lots of people looking at me like he's running this! I only saw 1 other runner today the rest were hikers.