Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bay Park Square

14 Miles 1:43:43 7:24 average per mile
7:15 am) teens
Ran 4 miles with Scott, Jeff and Dan. Then we joined the
8:00 am running group. Felt good today. Hamstring seems
to be better.

I'm excited to watch the winter Olympics. I am a big fan
of both the summer and winter games. I would say I like
the summer better though. Track & Field is my favorite.

The new season of Survivor started this week and I think
it's going to be a fun one to watch. It's the 20th season
already. This season is the Heroes Vs. Villains. Past
players from previous seasons.

This time next week I will be heading south. Going to Alabama
for a week. Will be nice to get away and enjoy some warmer
weather. Plan is to relax and run as much as possible.

b/a10r/138

No comments: