Sunday, August 9, 2009

Somewhere in Wisconsin

16.75 Miles 2:04:36 7:26 average per mile
147 average HR
5:20 am) Yes that's am cloudy and humid
Very early run for me. Ran with my friend Scott and he
likes to start early and I agreed since I knew it was
going to get hot and humid today. He planned out the
course and we left his house at 5:00. He had his son
get up so he could drive us to the drop off the location.
Well the location was not much of a landmark. Pretty
much out in the middle of nowhere. Corn fields on your
left and on your right. We then headed back to his house.
We both had fuel belts on since there was no stores to
stop at along the way. Scott's son dropped of a few
bottles along the course and that was a lifesaver. When
I was done running I don't think I had a dry spot left on
my clothing. It was that humid. Afterwards we had some
watermelon that hit the spot.

No comments: