Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reforestration Camp

12.5 Miles 1:34:37
5:45 pm) 70's sunny
Ran Yellow course with Mike 7.5 miles 54:50
7:19 average per mile 152 HR average
Ran Red course 5 miles solo 39:47 7:57 average
per mile 149 HR average.
This was a very hard workout. I ran hard last
night and was going to take it easy tonight but
Mike doesn't know how to run easy. I was spent
afterwards but still wanted to run the red
course since I had yet to run it. I slowed down but
the effort was still hard as this course is fairly
challenging. Got back to the parking lot and collapsed.
Good hard workout I love it. Tomorrow is for sure a
easy recovery run.

My diet is a work in progress. I'm starting to actually
eat better. For example I have always ate white bread.
I know it's very bad. I bought some whole grain wheat.
I had a pb&j sandwich today and it was actually good.
I'm also taking vitamin D3 as I have heard good things
about it. I have a long way to go before I can say I
eat healthy. It's a start though.

No comments: