Friday, August 28, 2009

Fox River Trail

10 Miles 1:09:11 6:55 average per mile
151 HR average
6:00 pm) cloudy
.75 mile cool down
I got to work today and shortly after I started to feel
sick. My stomach was very upset. Not sure what caused it.
I thought about going home early but toughed it out. Got
home laid down for a half hour and felt okay. I wanted
to get a run in since I'm taking off tomorrow. I decided
I would run by feel if I was not good I would turn around.
I ended up doing 5 out and 5 back. I felt better than I
thought I would especially after mile 3. I ran each mile
faster than the previous mile. The last 5 were faster due
to the weather I could see the storm getting close. With
less than a mile to go I saw lightening so I sprinted
home. I made it with only a few sprinkles falling. I went
to unlock my door and the key wouldn't work. Now what???
I stood around for a minute and then decided I will have
to run to my friends house about 3/4 of a mile a way.
Luckily it still was not raining hard. I was happy to see
she was home.

No comments: